Welcome to the new, HIPAA compliant REDCap instance at Keck Medicine, USC
Attention Guest Users!
- iVIP accounts (aka USC NET IDs for GUEST USERS ONLY), EXPIRE EXACTLY ONE YEAR from the date it was issued
- iVIP accounts are provided to users who are NOT considered faculty, staff or students of USC
- Click HERE for more information on the renewal process
Please note the following changes:
- This instance is running REDCap version 9.1.18 LTS - Upgraded Nov 7th 2019.
- User accounts, Projects and Data from the old instance redcap.sc-ctsi.org (version 6.14.2) will not be migrated here. You may choose to migrate on your own, however we recommend starting fresh and will not be providing support for migrating the old projects.
- You will require an active USC Net ID (or iVIP account), AND need to eligible to login to iStar with the NetID (or iVIP) for REDCap access.
- Login using Social Providers (Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Yahoo! Accounts) will no longer be supported on this instance. Guest users and CHLA users (that do not have a USC Net ID) will need an IVIP account to login.
- The old instace will NOT be retired immediately and your old projects and data will still be available.
Click on the USC logo to login to REDCap with your USC Net Id
Login / New Account Setup Instructions for:
- Migrating projects from old version of REDCap to new
- Interconnection Security Agreement (ISA) for All of Us Research Program Data and Research Center
- FAQ / Known Issues